Saturday, October 4, 2008

An American Carol

Well, I have been waiting for this movie to come out for several months now, and I got to see it today in the theatre.

I was not disappointed. In fact, I loved it. I laughed through most of it...although John Voight's cameo as George Washington was a bit sobering...there was a good balance of serious and silly in it though.
All in all...outstanding!

Here is a trailer I got from YouTube.



If for some reason you can't see the embed, then check out the site directly.

Now, I got there early just in case there was a crowd...which there wasn't. The theatre was about 3/4 full by the time the movie started though..not a real bad turnout for a saturday matinee.

So in the pre-movie distraction...there was an Ad for the National Guard featuring Kid Rock and Dale Earnhardt Jr. It was prety kickass. Here is the link to the Nat'l Guard/Warrior site.

I highly recommend this movie to anybody with a sense of humor. Especially if you're a conservative. If you're a liberal...well, I still think that if you can get over yourself you'll enjoy it. It's comedy. And it's refreshing to see a movie that makes fun of the leftists instead of the conservatives for a change.

SO boys and girls...go forth and spend your hard earned money and see this movie.
If we don't, good luck getting anyone to make another pro-conservative movie in Hollywood.

And enjoy!

....

No comments: