Monday, September 22, 2008

I've been sporadic the last couple of months....

I haven't really had much time to devote to blogging, but I try.
I just finished reading "Infidel" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
My opinion after some reflection is that every woman should read this book...in fact EVERYONE should read it.

My abhorrence of Islam is no secret and this is just one more testament, from a former muslim no less, of exactly why that is.

I'm not sure if any of my lib friends are going to read this or not, but if you are...and you know who you are ;) Please take the time to read this book if you can find it. I bought it on amazon...yeah I know, I should have went to the bookstore, but sometimes that's just not practical.

I am in the process of reading some more books relevant to the subject and will post my reactions and my opinions when I've finished with them as well.

I have alot of things I want to blog about and I will get to it in time....

Die with your boots on....

...

No comments: