Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rep. Grayson form FLA...F***ing Liar.

H/T: Bluegrass Bulletin

Lying F**ing lying F**ing liar.
This is freakin ridiculous. I am having a hard time containg the use of profanity here. this outrageousnous should not be allowed to happen. If I were there, I would have yelled out "You are a F***ing Liar asshole!" I would not put up with this garbage.

They can officially reprimand Joe Wilson for simply shouting you lie! And yet this crap is allowed to be presented?

I hope we can stay sane long enough to vote these jokers out of office.



Die with your boots on...

...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love it- frackin hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Quite right! Idea good, I support.