Thursday, May 21, 2009

So, I've finally found something I agree with Ahmadinejad on...

Ok, my language is not as nice as I usually try to keep it, so if your easily offended by cussing and foul language, don't continue reading. This my blog and I reserve the right to cuss if I like, especially if it's warranted. The NCO in me sort of reared it's ugly head today, so you've been warned.

Yeah, diplomacy is really gonna work with these asshats....not!

First of all, we already know that Hezbollah is Iran's Proxy Army in Lebanon. We know the "Palestinians" get weapons and training form Hezbollah...We know that Ahmadinejad has already vowed to wipe the state of Israel off of the map. We know their religion demands them to murder Jews. So why are we abandoning Israel? Why are we bowing down to Iran? The 2 News releases below are telling are they not. The bold face is my emphasis:

Iran: U.S. Behavior Observed - Speaker
May 21, 2009
Iranian Majlis Speaker Ali Larijani said he is monitoring U.S. behavior for promised changes in policy, Fars News Agency reported May 21. Larijani said the United States should make its first move on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to show the extent of its change in policy. Larijani also said “We are monitoring your behavior and have several scenarios on the table for your behavior.”

Iran: Ahmadinejad Warns Against Attacking Iran
May 21, 2009
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on May 21 said Iran has the power to turn any country used as a base for military operations against Iran “into hell,” Iran’s Fars news agency reported. Some world powers have threatened Iran in the past, but now no state has the power to threaten it, Ahmadinejad said. Some people want to compromise with enemies, but “experience has shown that whenever Iran softens its stance the enemies are emboldened,” he added, saying Iran “should steadfastly resist against the enemies,” if it wants to eliminate threats.

So Iran wants us to show we are "serious" about diplomacy by pushing for a 2 state solution and splitting up Jerusalem? Oh yeah, looks like they've got us by the nuts, or else we simply have none left...

I think in the second release, I actually have to agree with the bold faced statements, except insert U.S. in where Iran is mentioned...

In other words, grab your nutsack and don't back down...

We should do the same. I bet we'd win if we actually had the nutsack to do this. Our elected officials seem hell bent on fucking up our foreign relations and our national security. I can only hope that it's due to incompetence and that there is not a bigger picture...wishful thinking I know, but we all got to have a fantasy now and then...

I mentioned in a previous post about the Barbary Pirates. back then, we didn't back down, we took the fight to them and destroyed their operations, making their threat nonexistent to us. But we become complacent and the little little man will suddenly shiv you when you least expect it and while we lay bleeding, dying on the floor, he'll be grinning ear to ear saying, I told you so, but you ignored me. Now who's the big man?

yeah, we need to stay vigilant, we need to stay strong and be able to look that asshat in the eye and make him lower his eyes and concede...if not, shank his ass. How much more drivel do we need to listen to from these lying bastards? I'm sick of it. I hope Israel blasts that pompous zealot into the next millenium. My only regret is that, under our gov't's current administration, I doubt we'll help...and that's a damn shame.

Die with your boots on friends...

...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dont have to comment on them all, and thank you!


Jesse