Tuesday, July 22, 2008

...A little peace corps...WTF?

CJ over at A Soldier's Perspective, went and made contact with a group of anti-war peaceniks.
A trio of old ladies with some really big signs and alotta false information and premises about our military and the war...well any war in general.

I commend CJ for his efforts and I agree with him...

“Are you pro-war or pro-peace?” was the first question that came out of the mouth of one of the war protesters as I explained that I was there to talk to them about their presence on a major intersection here in Huntsville, AL. I explained that I’m a Soldier, I hate war and love peace. But, I also recognize that peace comes at a price. It went downhill from there.

The whole story and the Podcasts can be heard here.

You really have to listen to the audio interviews...
The utter ignorance of these poor misguided souls is shocking...you really have to listen to understand.

All I could say is "wow".

...

1 comment:

dcat said...

Yup yer right...ok now LET'S ROLL!!!

Gotta keep on fighting! I'm not willing to give up any of my freedoms and thank you for doing the hard stuff Mjolnir!