Sunday, August 26, 2007

I went to the range this morning...

And I got to try out my new rifle. I didn't have to touch the sights at all...Battlesight zero was dead on. So....I had a good time. I blew off about 180 rounds. Yeah....It was awesome.
The range was pretty busy this morning. There was a guy there with a wide assortment of firearms.
He had a Thompson SMG, an Uzi, an AK, an M4 similar to mine, but with an aftermarket socom stock and an 11.5" barrel and a red-dot site. He was kind enough to let me try it out and I have to say the site was awesome. my eyes are getting tired from the old iron sights...LOL.
But a good time was had by all.
Anywho, that's the report. I have every confidence in my rifle...it's just the operator headspace that needs some work...hahahaha.
Have a great day!

No comments: