Thursday, October 18, 2007

Banned in the Netherlands

I came across this at Reconquista.
The link to the entire book online is broken...too bad. I'd love to read it in it's entirety. But what Reconquista posts is quite lengthy and well worth the read.
The book banned in the Netherlands is by a Muslim immigrant.

"The Downfall of The Netherlands: Land of the Naive Dupes"

It speaks about the nature of Islam and how muslims immigrating to other countries are not capable of living in harmony with the natives. It is an interesting read and it has helped me redefine some of the convictions i personally have with the "Religion of Peace".

It mostly reinforces my opinions, but I have to say it has definitely shed some more light into exactly how awful the MAJORITY really are.

Check it out. Let me know what you think....

No comments: