Thursday, December 20, 2007

Congratulations Bob and Holly!


Well, I finally got my pictures back from the wedding of my good friends Bob & Holly.
I flew out of Tucson on December 7th, arrived in Allentown at about 2130 and stayed up til about 0200 partying with the band...yeah. It was a good time.
We met up at the Armory in Bethlehem around noon to get our uniforms all squared away and get ready for the ceremony. I felt like I was back in the Cav...the guys were awesome and it didn't take long to be part of the team.
We got to the club where the wedding was going to be held and did a quick rehearsal. Seeing as how I hadn't been able to be there before, I had to get it down quick since I was a groomsman...
It ended up being relatively painless though.

Bob & Holly...the happy couple



The Sabre Line...where the bride get's a slap on the ass with a sabre


The first dance and us groomsmen in the background



Me and Lauren, the bridesmaid during the second dance

(I got paired up with the best looking bridesmaid...of course she is married...LOL)

Dancing with my mom...she was thrilled =)



The cutting of the cake

Me with the Happy couple

The band that played at the wedding are the Seawolves

The guy on the fiddle is Bob's older brother Tom. They rocked the house...even played us the Gary Owen...


So, a good time was had by all. We drank lots of Lager(for you non-PA types, that is Yuengling Lager)...and not a little bit of Scotch and Irish Whiskey...mmmm.


I didn't get pictures of the end of the reception or the following party at the Scottish Pub afterwards. Too bad, My camera battery died. Suffice to say we had a great drunken weekend in the time honored Cav tradition...oh, and I was the last scout standing at the end of the evening...hahaha.


To Bob and Holly, I wish you many years of happiness together.


And to the fellows of the PA Nat'l Guard...Scout's Out! Thanks for treating me well guys.

No comments: